Friday, September 2, 2011

Heading to Retirement island


Hello everyone,
Today I must retire Because I can't be spending all my time on Twitter and Club Penguin.So This will be the last time I post here.When I come back I will be better at GFX Better at blogging and new blog and more.Possible Places you could find me when Im not here:
I will be making GFX for:
http://clubpenguincheatstogether.blogspot.com/


I will be chatting on:
http://xat.com/ThePenguinMilitiaArmyofClubPenguin

I gave my Account to @oreo682 All tweets will be him to October 9th.


To show you really where I'm going which is a lot better place then Club Penguin and Twitter here's a map of it:

Retirement island is awesome nothing bad no drama no fighting Ill love it.I will get back on my Birthday.
Under are all the people I will miss and were my friends:

@oreo682
@mioster
@Duckieescp
and many more.So I will also see you later on.When I'm gone I'll be accomplishing more stuff in the real world like Get good Grades meet new friends and all boys most wanted get a Girlfriend.So yeah see you to then Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment